To

The Chairman

Municipality Corporation,

Golaghat Municipality.

Date - 


Subject: Request for Garbage Removal in Front of my house.


Sir,

With due respect I beg to state you that there is a heap of garbage in front of my residence at Chandan Nagar, Golaghat, pin -785621, house no 112. Despite several attempts to address the matter locally, the situation has not improved, and it creates a significance problem of myself and my neighbors.Over the past 2 weeks, the MCD vehicles have not visited our area, This unsanitary condition is increasing the risk of disease transmission among the locals.The piled-up garbage poses a health hazard to the residents of the area.

 Therefore, I urge you to take immediate action on this  issue. Please ensure that regular garbage collection resumes in our area again. Additionally, I request a thorough cleanup of the accumulated garbage.I am willing to provide any assistance necessary to facilitate the resolution of this issue promptly.Your quick action will be greatly appreciated by myself and the community. I trust that you will take my concerns seriously and act swiftly to resolve this matter.


Yours Faithfullly

Munindra Gogoi

Golaghat Municipality Board,

municipal administration office

Address: GF Rd; Golaghat; Assam 785621.

Comments